The OsteoMed Ridge-Form Mesh™ is comprised of 1.6mm and 2.0mm diameter screws and meshes used for stabilization and support of bone grafts in dento-alveolar bony defect sites. The system features Auto-Drive™ fully threaded screws in lengths from 4.0mm to 8.0mm, Auto-Drive™ partially threaded screws in lengths of 10mm and 12mm, and support screws in lengths of 7mm to 15mm. The instruments include screwdrivers for the placement of support and tacking screws, a surgical stent, an insertion tool and a plate cutter for the contouring and placement of the meshes.
- Smooth pre-curved design requiring limited contouring
- Rigid titanium porous mesh providing optimal stability and enhanced vascularity to the graft site
- Anterior mesh for reconstruction for the pre-maxilla/mandible
- Left and right Hemi meshes for full or partial ridge augmentation
- Auto-Drive™ self-drilling fixation screws
The OsteoMed Ridge-Form Mesh™ is indicated for stabilization and support of bone grafts in dento-alveolar bony defect sites. 1.6mm Partially Threaded Auto-Drive™ Screws are intended for tacking in the dento-alveolar applications only. TRAM™ System implants are intended for single patient use only. System instruments are reusable.