ExtremiFuse Hammertoe implant integrates OsteoMed’s established screw technology with an innovative quad barb design. Offered in two sizes at both 0° and 10°, this winning combination provides numerous advantages to both the surgeon and patient.
Self-drilling, self-tapping threaded implant provides easy insertion
- Allows placement without a drill
- Reduces force needed to fully place implant
Multiple points of cortical contact and rectangular design increase overall stability
- Increase pull-out strength
- Reduce dorsal/planter movement
- Controls rotation
Cannulated implants assure accurate placement
- Ability to check trajectory under fluoroscopy
- Guide final implant placement
The universal instrumentation is held in a compact reusable tray. Interchangeable color
tabs make implant identification easy and customizable so the tray can hold any implant configuration.